Caballero Anniversary 500
The myth turns 50!
Celebrating the 50th anniversary of Caballero (first unveiled at Eicma in 1969), Fantic presents the Caballero 500 Anniversary.
The Caballero Anniversary 500 comes with a special livery characterised by a new tank cover featuring the Italian flag, available in two colours, off-road handlebars with crossbar, tank bag, engine skid plate, headlamp protection grille and front number board.
Compact, agile, aggressive, with knobby tyres that immediately show it's character.
This new Fantic Motor Caballero is inspired by the look of the legendary Caballero born in Barzago (near Milan) in 1969.
It's a dual sport bike, a real scrambler, that performs very well on the asphalt and is able to tackle off-road with ease.
- Engine: Single cylinder 4 stroke, liquid cooled
- Displacement:449 cc
- Max Power: 40bhp @ 7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 43 Nm @ 6000 rpm
- Fuel system: Electronic Fuel injection - throttle body ø 40mm
- Starter: Electric
- Gears: 6
- Clutch: Multi plate wet clutch
- Exhaust system: Dual exhaust by ARROW
- Fuel consumption: 4,2 l/100 km
- Frame: CrMo steel central-tube frame
- Swingarm: In steel with variable section and progressive link
- Tires: 110/80 R19, 140/80 R17
- Wheels: Spoked with aluminum rims
- Brakes: Front floating brake disc ø320mm – Rear brake disc ø230mm
- ABS: Continental two-channel ABS (disengageable)
- Front suspension: ø41mm upside down
- Front suspension Travel:150mm
- Rear suspension: Rebound damping regulation
- Rear suspension travel: 150mm
- Seat Height: 820 mm
- Dry weight:150 kg
- Fuel Tank: 12L