Caballero Deluxe 125
The Caballero Deluxe 125 is built to the same technical specification as the 125 Scrambler, but with a new look and precious details like handlebars with crossbar, a modern grey fuel tank and mudguards to contrast the brown leather.
A true mix of urban and off-road bike! An elegant motorbike that blends scrambler and off-road style with the cool, urban world.
The Caballero Deluxe is perfect for those who like to enjoy a light off-road experience on a classy, but aggressive bike, that is also perfect for moving with ease in city traffic.
Engine and chassis have the same dual soul, providing versatility that makes you wonder what kind of terrain you'd rather ride it on.
- Engine: Single cylinder 4 stroke, Euro5, liquid cooled
- Maximum Power: 11 kW at 10.250 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 11,2 Nm at 6.500 rpm
- Displacement:124.66 cc
- Distribution: SOHC 4-valve, Variable camshaft timing
- Fuel System: Electronic fuel injection - throttle body ø 30mm
- Starter: Electric
- Gears: 6
- Clutch: Multi plate wet clutch, back-torque limiter
- Exhaust System: Inox dual exhaust
- Fuel consumption: 2,0L/100 km
- Frame: CrMo steel central-tube frame
- Swingarm: In in steel with variable section and progressive link
- Tires:110/80-19, 130/80-17
- Wheels: Spoked with aluminum rims
- Brakes: Front brake disc ø320mm – Rear brake disc ø230mm
- ABS: Continental two-channel ABS
- Front Suspension: ø41mm upside down
- Front Suspension Travel: 150mm
- Rear Suspension: Rebound damping regulation
- Rear Suspension Travel: 150mm
- Seat Height: 820 mm
- Dry weight:130 kg
- Fuel Tank: 12L