Caballero Explorer 500
Pack your luggage and leave. Turn off the PC, open your garage and switch on your Caballero Explorer 500.
Even if it is a weekend on gravel roads or a huge Raid in the most far landscapes, she will be your travel companion. Based on the Rally model, it has been added many details and accessories to indulge your adventure desire.
The adjustable suspensions with 200mm excursion and the aluminium rear swing arm allow you to deal with any terrain will face the high performance Michelin Anakee Wild, while the rear rack, tank and side bags offer you the best load capacity you can ask for.
Do not worry if the trip hides dangers: With the new side protections, together with the engine protection plate and other protection grills the Caballero Explorer 500 is ready for anything.
- Engine: Single cylinder 4 stroke, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 449 cc
- Max Power: 29,5 kW at 7100 rpm
- Max Torque: 43 Nm at 6000 rpm
- Distribution: Single camshaft - 4 valve
- Fuel system: Electronic Fuel - throttle body ø40mm
- Starter: Electric
- Gears: 6
- Clutch: Multi plate wet clutch
- Exhaust System: Dual exhaust by ARROW
- Fuel Consumption: 4,2L/100km
- Frame: CrMo steel central-tube frame
- Swingarm: In aluminum with variable section and progressive link
- Tires: 110/80 R19, 140/80 R17
- Wheels: Spoked with aluminum rims
- Brakes: Front floating brake disc ø320 mm – Rear brake disc ø230 mm
- ABS: Continental two-channel ABS
- Front Suspension: ø43mm upside down with hydraulic regulation
- Front Suspension Travel: 200mm
- Rear Suspension: With hydraulic regulation
- Rear Suspension Travel: 200mm
- Seat Height: 860mm
- Dry Weight: 150kg
- Fuel Tank: 12L