Caballero Flat Track 125
FLAT TRACK 125
The Fantic Caballero Flat Track 125 was created to change your riding perspective and allow you to experience the adrenaline of competition everyday.
The homologated 19" front and rear tyres, characterised by the 'dirt' design, offer great stability, giving you a 'sideways' show. The offroad will no longer be the only element of your dreams, the asphalt will have the taste of strong emotions.
The CABALLERO Flat Track, equipped with the brand new Minarelli Euro 5 engine with Variable Valve Actuation and slipper clutch, is a legendary bike brought back thanks to Fantic.
This exciting "alternative" way of riding a motorcycle comes straight from the US dirt tracks and is introduced to the European and International street markets for the first time.
This is in fact, the very first production flat track inspired motorcycle with 19” street legal dirt wheels, front and rear.
- Engine: Single cylinder 4 stroke, Euro5, liquid cooled
- Maximum Power: 11 kW at 10.250 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 11,2 Nm at 6.500 rpm
- Displacement: 124.66 cc
- Distribution: SOHC 4-valve, Variable camshaft timing
- Fuel system: Electronic fuel injection - throttle body ø30mm
- Starter: Electric
- Gears: 6
- Clutch: Multi plate wet clutch, back-torque limiter
- Exhaust System: Inox dual exhaust
- Fuel Consumption: 2,0L/100 km
- Frame: CrMo steel central-tube frame
- Swingarm: In in steel with variable section and progressive link
- Tires: 130/80-19, 130/80-19
- Wheels: Spoked with aluminum rims
- Brakes: Front brake disc ø320mm – Rear brake disc ø230mm
- ABS: Continental two-channel ABS
- Front Suspension: ø41mm upside down
- Front Suspension Travel: 150mm
- Rear Suspension: Rebound damping regulation
- Rear Suspension Travel: 150mm
- Seat Height: 820mm
- Dry Weight: 130 kg
- Fuel Tank: 12L