Caballero Flat Track 500
FLAT TRACK 500
GO FAST TURN LEFT … REPEAT …
This exciting "alternative" way of riding a motorcycle comes straight from the US dirt tracks. This is in fact the very first production flat track inspired motorcycle with 19” street legal dirt wheels, front and rear. The Caballero Flat Track is born to give you a sideways view of life.
Flat Track is a very simple style of racing. Jest keep turning left, lap after lap and challenge yourself to achieve the best lap time. Then toss in the mix other riders and the fun begins. Full gas on the straightaway, bend the bike sideways in the corners, keep the maximum speed possible and be fearless.
The Fantic Caballero Flat Track 500 is designed to give an adrenaline rush to every move you make.
The 19" wheels, a characteristic of the Flat Track discipline, provide greater stability and control in turns, ensuring speed and control. Let your personality take over and let the breeze of your dreams carry you away.
- Engine: Single cylinder 4 stroke, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 449 cc
- Max Power: 29,5 kW at 7100rpm
- Max Torque: 43 Nm at 6000 rpm
- Distribution: Single camshaft - 4 valve
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel - throttle body ø40mm
- Starter: Electric
- Gears: 6
- Clutch: Multi plate wet clutch
- Exhaust System: Dual exhaust by ARROW
- Fuel Consumption: 4,2Ll/100km
- Frame: CrMo steel central-tube frame
- Swingarm: In steel with variable section and progressive link
- Tyres:130/80-19, 140/80-19
- Wheels: Spoked with aluminum rims
- Brakes: Front floating brake disc ø320mm – Rear brake disc ø230mm
- ABS: Continental two-channel ABS
- Front Suspension: ø41mm upside down
- Front Suspension Travel: 150mm
- Rear Suspension: Rebound damping regulation
- Rear Suspension Travel: 150mm
- Seat Height: 820mm
- Dry Weight: 150 kg
- Fuel Tank: 12L