Caballero Scrambler 125
The Caballero Scrambler 125 is an icon that has accompanied every free spirit for years, a timeless object of desire.
A myth reborn with a modern interpretation, to guarantee fun and performance on any type of terrain.
An easy-to-ride motorbike, able to adapt to your lifestyle, becoming your expression of freedom. Compact, agile, aggressive, with knobby tyres that immediately show its charisma.
The new Caballero is a dual sport motorcycle, a true scrambler that handles asphalt and dirt equally impressively .
Easy to ride, you will have fun in any circumstance. Just choose the way, and embrace your free spirit.
- Engine: Single cylinder 4 stroke, Euro5, liquid cooled
- Maximum Power: 11 kW at 10.250 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 11,2 Nm at 6.500 rpm
- Displacement:124.66 cc
- Distribution: SOHC 4-valve, Variable camshaft timing
- Fuel System: Electronic fuel injection - throttle body ø 30mm
- Starter: Electric
- Gears: 6
- Clutch: Multi plate wet clutch, back-torque limiter
- Exhaust System: Inox dual exhaust
- Fuel consumption: 2,0L/100 km
- Frame: CrMo steel central-tube frame
- Swingarm: In in steel with variable section and progressive link
- Tires:110/80-19, 130/80-17
- Wheels: Spoked with aluminum rims
- Brakes: Front brake disc ø320mm – Rear brake disc ø230mm
- ABS: Continental two-channel ABS
- Front Suspension: ø41mm upside down
- Front Suspension Travel: 150mm
- Rear Suspension: Rebound damping regulation
- Rear Suspension Travel: 150mm
- Seat Height: 820 mm
- Dry weight:130 kg
- Fuel Tank: 12L