Caballero Scrambler 700
From the performance – thanks to the fantastic 689cc parallel twin-cylinder engine – to the electronic package, through to the top-level chassis, everything has been the subject of a deep study by Fantic's R&D department. Only one fundamental characteristic has remained the same, the perfect balance between road and off-road fun, as befits an authentic scrambler.
Caballero 700 is the only model in the segment to boast a set of parameters that allow it to tackle roads and trails without worries: 19" and 17”, wire-spoked wheels and optimised suspension combined with a weight of only 175kg (without fuel) make for agility, safety and precision riding on any terrain.
The range’s flagship is equipped with Yamaha's much-revered CP2 parallel twin, which for the first time leaves Japanese models to embrace an Italian chassis.
The Caballero 700 delivers exceptional performance and gratifying power output, rendering it an ideal choice for mid-range journeys. Its cosy seat provides ample room for a fellow traveller.
- Engine: Two-cylinder four-stroke, liquid-cooled
- Engine Size: 689 cc
- Distribution: 4-valve twin-shaft
- Fuel supply: Electronic injection – dual throttle body ø38mm
- Starter: Electric
- Gears: 6
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc
- Exhaust System: Twin stainless steel exhaust
- Chassis: CrMo steel single-frame
- Fork: In aluminium with variable cross-section and progressive linkage
- Tyres: 110/80 R19, 150/70 R17
- Wheels: Spoked with aluminium rims
- Brakes: ø330mm floating front disc, Brembo ø32 4-piston radial caliper P4.32 – ø245mm rear disc, Brembo caliper
- Active Safety device: Continental cornering ABS (switchable) + Traction Control (switchable)
- Front Suspension: VRM-Marzocchi ø45mm upside-down stems
- Rear Suspension: VRM-Marzocchi monoshock with preload adjustment
- Rear Travel: 150mm
- Instrument Panel: 3.5’’ TFT Bluetooth connectivity
- Light: Full Led front and rear
- Seat Height: 830mm
- Weight: 175kg
Tank: 13L capacity