Moto Morini 6.5 SCR
SEIEMMEZZO (6.5 in Italian) is more than a motorcycle, it represents a real and proper family within the Moto Morini world.
Versatile, fun and at the same time multifaceted, a trusted companion for both daily movement and day trips, it is able to distinguish itself for its riding simplicity and frame rigour typical of the Moto Morini brand and motorcycles.
SEIEMMEZZO was born with the aim of satisfying two motorcycle families: those who love naked bikes par excellence can and in the STR (Street) version their favourite playmate and, instead, who prefers the world of fashion and trendiness can but not remain fascinated by the SCR (Scrambler) version’s unique design and personality.
- Dry weight: app. 200 kg
- Seat height: 810mm
- Fuel tank capacity: app. 16L
- Frame: steel
- Swingarm: Aluminium.
- Brembo Front brake: Double disc 298 mm, floating calipers, 2 pistons
- Brembo: Rear brake: Single disc, 255mm, 2 pistons
- ABS: BOSCH ABS 9.1 Mb
- Front: Upside-Down Kayaba 43 mm, wheel travel120mm, adjustable for preload, damping setting in rebound and compression
- Rear: Kayaba monoshock, wheel travel 120 mm adjustable for preload,damping setting in rebound
- Rims: Tubeless spoked rims
- Front tyre: 120/70-18M/C Pirelli MT60RS
- Rear tyre: 160/60-17M/C Pirelli MT60RS
- Engine type: 2 in line cylinders, 4 stroke
- Displacement: 649 cc
- Maximum torque: 54Nm / 5,5 kgm / 7000rpm
- Maximum power: 44,5kW / 61hp / 8250rpm
- Injection system: BOSCH EFI
- Maximum speed: 170 Km/h
- Cooling system: liquid
- Fuel distribution: DOHC 8 valves
- Emission level: euro 5
- Navy Green
- Blue Storm
- Night Black