SM 500 R
Stability and safety: the SM 500 R is characterized by the braking system with ABS front-rear that can be deactivated at the rear, combined with the single-beam double cradle frame in steel tubes.
The SM 500 R retains the racing setup and is offered in the new color scheme and graphics;
Red frame with black plastics and red seat.
KAYABA fork and Mono – Brembo brakes – Braking system with ABS system – Michelin tires.
Approved for use with passenger.
New dashboard – SWM racing saddle – Acerbis handguards – Swivel and folding mirrors
- Engine: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, 501cc; DOHC; 6 Speed gears; Euro 5
- Suspension: KAYABA ; Ø 48mm – Mono KAYABA “ soft damp”
- Seat Height: 920 mm
- Front and Rear Brake: BREMBO Hydraulic control with ABS; Disc Ø 300mm-Ø 220mm
- Tires: Front 120/70” Michelin ; Rear 150/60 x 17” Michelin
- Weight: 120 kg
- Power: 25kW / 34bhp for road use & 38kW / 51bhp for Race use